Ways to Give
- Support our greatest needs. You can make a difference in the lives of many by supporting the greatest needs in Frederick County.
- Support the Community Foundation’s Work. Support the Community Foundation’s operations and grantmaking.
- Giving Societies Our giving societies recognize donors who contribute to specific gift areas.
- Give to an existing fund. Give to one or more of our 790 funds that mirror your interests.
- Leave a Legacy Gift. Planned giving helps you meet your personal, financial and estate planning goals, while also guaranteeing your legacy of giving after your lifetime.
- Create your own fund. Establish a fund to support your favorite nonprofit, honor a loved one, or support your profession through grants and/or scholarships.
What to Give
Donations are accepted at any time, in any amount. Whether you use our secure, online payment system or mail a check to make your gift, you'll receive a letter that confirms we've received your gift, as well as charitable tax language.
Tools & Resources
Want to be rewarded for helping to build permanent charitable funds that benefit Frederick County?Explore Tax Benefits